The Final Park Improvement Survey is LIVE. Please go and vote on one of 2 designs. The survey will close at 5pm on Friday 26th August.
Click the link to Vote… https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCRHC8B
LWNA Position on the options….
LWNA is a strong advocate for “Design B”. Reasons why?
- Option B utilizes all the funds allocated by the mill levy (tax increase approved in 2017). Option A leaves extra money in foothills pockets
- Option B Includes the 7 most requested community improvements and represents our community requests most accurately
- Option B includes improvements to keep the “old park” which is a key community engagement spot for the west side of our neighborhood
- Option B includes an open stage that would save the LWNA money on renting a stage, allowing LWNA to do more events, movies, and concerts; all without having to rely on neighbors electricity to support the events and costing LWNA funds to rent a stage
- We believe that Option B would secure our property values, improve our community gathering spaces, and continue to make our neighborhood a desirable place to live and raise a family
IF you have any questions about the options please feel free to reach out to…
Parks Volunteer and Operations Coordinator
Foothills Park & Recreation District